Our client, a key player in the field of renewable energy, is looking to reinforce their Electrical Engineering team at the greater area of Wiesbaden, close to Frankfurt, as soon as possible.
- Supervision of the planning and construction of grid connections and electrical infrastructure for wind and solar parks in Germany
- Analysis of the requirements and design of the electrical infrastructure accordingly
- Negotiation of contracts for the construction of the infrastructure with subcontractors
- Calculation of networks and line losses
- Monitoring of compliance with network operator requirements and technical guidelines
- Analysis and determine project realization and operating costs
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minumun one year of previous relevant experience
- Target oriented work philosophy
- Very good German language skills (C1) and English (at least B2)
- Team Player spirit
- Open to business traveling (+50%)
If you are interested, please fill the direct form below or send your CV to email@example.com.