Our Berlin-based client provides comprehensive environmental, mechanical, and electrical engineering consultancy services with an impressive track record in the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects. They are now looking for a talented German-speaking Electrical Engineer(MEP) to join their team in Hamburg.
- Designing complex building service systems
- Production of design calculations and schematics
- Preparation of detailed specifications and drawings using design software and specification methods.
- Completed degree in Electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and calculation of electric systems
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D a must
- Knowledge of BIM as well as Revit MEP or similar tools a big advantage
- Fluency in German(+C1) and very good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and enjoyment of constantly changing tasks.
The customer offers:
- Unlimited contract.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Long-term cooperation with an individualized training plan.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.