On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company which is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Educational Researcher.
- To understand and apply mixed-method research studies, to develop data collection instruments, gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- To be able to develop lesson plans with experiments for various ages and themes as these relate to STEM.
- To research on the supporting theory of the lessons to be created and to produce sections with theory and explanations adjusted for the age of the student the product is being created for.
- To prepare and upload material in the eLearning platform.
- BSc in Education Science, Mathematics or Physics or STEM related field and a PhD in Education.
- Excellent command of English Language and preferably also Greek.
- Previous experience as an Educator.
- Previous experience in creating lesson plans and learning experiences.
- Previous experience in writing and managing research programs.
If you are interested, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.