Our client is a private aesthetic clinic in Dublin, Ireland that provided advanced techniques on various cosmetic treatments such as dermal fillers, lip augmentation, mesotherapy and botox.
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Providing high quality cosmetic medicine services
- Recognizing patient’s needs with anthropocentric perception and vision
- Building trust and loyalty relationships with the customer
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Specialist doctor (eg General Practitioner, Dermatologist, …)
- Interested in further education and training in cosmetic medicine
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers
If you are selected for this position, you are offered the following:
- €5,000 net salary
- Christmas bonus and also monthly bonus (depends on candidate’s achievement)
- 12 salaries per year
- 20 days off (paid holidays)
- Working Days from Tuesday till Saturday (40 hours a week)
- First 3 months permanent contract as probation period
- Relocation package, accommodation, setting up bank account etc.
- Candidate training in cosmetic treatments
- Coverage of registration costs with the Medical Board of Ireland
- Opportunity for professional development
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.