Representing our client, a distinguished company of the automotive industry, we are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will become an integral part of their network of professionals.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping the digital presence of this dynamic organization, working alongside a team of experts to further elevate their digital marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and manage the strategic marketing plan including design and creation of content for the corporate newsletter, website and social media
- Maintain and update company’s website
- Manage and expand company’s social media presence, including content scheduling, community engagement, and performance monitoring
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, social and digital advertising
- Copywrite for website, social media, newsletters, press releases etc.
- Handle the organization of web analytics and reports
- Create and oversee digital marketing campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Degree in Marketing /Digital Marketing/Technologies or similar subject
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing)
- Experience in content creation/copywriting as well as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and email marketing software
- Knowledge of WEB & UX Design or adobe creative suite would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English
- Project management and excellent interpersonal skills
The employer offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Participation in a comprehensive Induction and Training Program
- Stable and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .