On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company which is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Digital Business Development Manager.
- Run and develop the main business areas of the company which include Amazon sales, the own E-Shop, New Business Models and Online Platforms
- Control and optimize SEO and content along with our presence in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Develop and monitor KPI’s for the sales as well as media presence and other important aspects of the business
- Create and maintain the company’s E-shop and website through external contractors and gradually by building an inhouse team of developers and content writers
- Study the competition and market trends, identify opportunities and propose and implement strategies for catching up and surpassing the competition. Propose new products to the R&D team based on the market insights
- To hire, motivate, mentor and train new employees when needed
- To carry out project management and be able to prioritize tasks and delegate according to the department’s needs and product designer’s experience
- To encourage satisfactory work and evaluate data, KPI’s and employee performance reporting to higher management
- BSc in Business, Marketing or engineering with preferably an MBA
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Ideally experience in E-commerce & in management position
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and ideally also Greek
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.