Our client, a leading Financial Services provider in Limassol, is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- Monitoring and suggesting improvements to the existing CI/CD process to increase speed, safety and reliability
- Developing and maintaining existing Jenkins/GitLab CI pipelines libraries
- Assisting developers with setting up CI/CD for their projects and providing support for any issues that may arise
- Executing/coordinating administration tasks for the internal Jenkins, Gitlab and Nexus systems
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of software dev and release practices according to DevOps principles
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines development and/or GitLab pipelines development
- Administration experience with Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus
- Knowledge of Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Basic Linux and Windows admin skills, networking, scripting, build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer will be considered an advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, New Relic) will be considered an advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to our IT Recruitment Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org.