Our client, part of a big Group of companies, is a collaborator in creative IT initiatives in the automobile sector. They focus on future trends like self-driving cars, online car sales, and ride-sharing and they currently want to enhance their team in Greece. Therefore, currently, they are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, to lead the team in Thessaloniki.
- Take charge of a diverse DevOps team aimed at enhancing the user experience of automotive applications.
- Lead a collaborative and agile team consisting of business analysts, product owners, and developers.
- Engage with clients to gather and ensure the availability of all essential project information.
- Efficiently coordinate resources to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Consider the technological environment to deliver stable and high-quality IT solutions that are user-friendly.
- Promote the reusability and standardization of solutions while continuously enhancing software quality.
- Assess new frameworks and technologies.
- Εngagement with IT operations, including incident and configuration management
- Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- +2 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with the AWS/ Azure platform
- Strong familiarity with SQL and/or other databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub/ Bitbucket, and Terraform
- Advanced leadership and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Greek and English. German is a plus
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting projects while being part of an international team
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and 26 days of paid vacation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org