Our client is one of the leading engineering consulting companies in Europe with 50 years of experience and specialization in project management and BIM modeling of industrial and residential buildings internationally. The company operates worldwide and has an annual turnover of 500 million Euros and around 3800 employees in more than 20 locations. Due to their further expansion, we are looking for 5 Design Architects / BIM Coordinator with knowledge of the German language.
- Creating and Coordinating BIM models for various construction projects (up to BIM level of Development (LOD) 300)
- Creating visualizations of proposed designs and construction drawings from 3D models
- Using BIM software and all other available technological resources to create models utilizing Autodesk Revit for proposals and construction
- Liaise with other team members to produce the best design practice
- Degree in Architecture / Architectural Engineering
- + 2 years of experience in open and closed Building Information Modeling (BIM) in a German-speaking environment
- Fluency in English and German (C1 in both languages needed), in rare cases a B2 in German could be enough
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- Experience working with Navisworks + Solibri a big plus
- Very good communications skills and independent working style
Our customer offers:
• Unlimited contract.
• Opportunities for professional development in Greece and/or abroad.
• Long-term cooperation with a personalized training plan.
If you are interested, you may send your CV to email@example.com.