On behalf of a leading private dental clinic chain in Denmark, we are looking for a General Dentist to join the dentist team. The position would be in Denmark with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Degree in Dentistry
- 2-5 years of experience as a Dentist
- Have solid experience in general conservative dentistry
- Interested in Endodontics, Aesthetics, or performing minor oral surgeries
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Proficient in spoken and written English (C1 level).
Our client offers
- Minimum 7,000€ (DKK 50,000) salary in the first 12 months
- Afterwards, commission-based salary resulting in a significant, 30-50% pay rise
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A 5 months free, intensive online language course prior to work start and half month Danish Medical Language Program via Skype
- € 1000 settlement assistance per month during the language training (up to 5 months)
- € 70 extra support per child
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact us to: email@example.com