Our US-based client is operating in the hospitality industry and plans to open a new grand, luxurious restaurant based on Greek island tastes and dishes, in November 2022. The Restaurant is located in the exotic Cayman Islands, Caribbean Sea. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Demi Chef de Partie.
- Supporting the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef in the daily operation
- Controlling food stock and food cost in the section
- Managing a given station in the kitchen and ensuring a smooth workflow in compliance with quality and hygiene standards
- Ensuring impeccable preparation, quality and attractive presentation of the cuisine in line with high quality standards
- Following the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensuring that food losses are kept to a minimum
- Offering creative support in the development of new food concepts
- Doing food orders in coordination with the supervisor and controlling the daily merchandise receiving.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Demi Chef de Partie
- Pre-opening and opening experience required
- Proven experience in an upscale Restaurant environment or Michelin Restaurant
- Experience in Greek/Mediterranean cuisine is a must
- Previous experience with Josper Grill
- Fluency in Greek and English (at least B2 level)
- High level of attention to detail and refined manners with exceptional communication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com.