Our client has expertise in consulting, planning and project management and supports clients for more than 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure when it comes to cost-effective and sustainable buildings. The company employs more than 4000 employees in 46 locations. Currently, the company is opening a new IT hub in Thessaloniki and they are looking for several Data Engineers for their international projects.
- Further development of our BI platform based on data warehouses and data lakes
- Responsible for data interfaces, key-value provision and ETL routes
- Data preparation and consolidation, as well as report generation for the project- and company-relevant issues
- Successful studies in (business) informatics or comparable education
- Several years of experience in the SQL environment
- Confident and comprehensive handling of Azure Data services and dependent components (for example SQL Server, Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Databricks, Data Factory, Analysis Services, Power BI).
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, as well as process-oriented thinking, documentation skills and agile consulting skills
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (required), German is a big plus.
- An EU residence permit is mandatory.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.