Our client a rapidly evolving Greek company, with 5 offices in Europe and more than 200 employees, specializing in ERP, Cloud Services, and smart solutions for businesses, is growing their existing team. We are looking for an experienced Athens-based Cyber Security Specialist to join the team for long-term cooperation.
- Monitoring and assessing vulnerabilities, threats, and potential risks to the infrastructure
- Assessing the risks and coordinating with other departments to manage these as directed by the CSO
- Ensure that all the risks are identified and considered accordingly within the Security Team and other departments
- Daily operational monitoring and escalation of information security events
- Performance of forensic investigation and root cause analysis to reduce negative impacts of incidents and minimize the risk of reoccurrence
- Proactively improve all infrastructure security as also the software, services, staff, and third parties and help support good governance, risk management, and compliance.
- Perform penetration tests, ISO, and audits
- Provide security guidance and support to departments to apply the principles of Secure by Design and Privacy by Design for new and existing projects
- Documentation of all the activities, processes, and procedures
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a relevant field
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability management tools
- Strong technical knowledge in assessing vulnerabilities in multiple operating systems, databases, and application servers.
- Experience with Incident Response, Security Engineering, and Intrusion Detection (Blue team)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and services (Azure)
- Knowledge and experience in advanced security solutions such as NGFW, WAF, NAC, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, SIEM, EDR/XDR, and AV is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with Azure and Microsoft 365 security implementations, and compliance monitoring.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
The client offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Full-time employment
- Competitive remuneration package (e.g.private health insurance)
- Training Program
- Flexible working model, depending on the project cycle and its needs
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org