Our client, a Mannheim-based renewable energy company, is a leader in the field of energy transition. The company is acting as a strong partner for communities, investors, municipal utilities, private- and industrial customers. They develop, engineer, and build photovoltaic power plants of any size. Their long-term experience in the development and realization of utility-scale photovoltaic plants is a decisive factor for the success of their international projects. For their current expansion, they are looking to hire a Construction Manager for PV projects.
- Managing projects and ensuring effective communication with all project participants, both domestically and internationally
- Taking charge of the planning and preparation of our construction sites
- Engaging in contract negotiations with our subcontractors
- Handling the procurement of project-specific components
- Coordinating commissioning activities with the relevant energy providers
- Maintaining oversight of budgets, expenditures, and project timelines
- Supervising construction activities and providing on-site project management
- Ensuring quality control and thorough documentation of all pertinent data.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar education
- + 5 years of experience in project management and on-site supervision of photovoltaic projects
- Excellent knowledge of Greek (native speaker) and very good knowledge of German and English (both language + B2)
- Structured and self-reliant work style, along with a willingness to travel as needed.
- Mandatory: Candidates must be based in Germany or move to Germany to any residence of their choice
- Open for regular international business trips.
Our client offers:
- Regional Flexibility
- Unlimited opportunities to grow and develop a career
- Company Car
- Gasoline Card
- Private Pension Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Program.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .