On behalf of our client, one of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools and electronics, focusing on the installation, commissioning, final testing and the after-sales service of laser systems, is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to enhance their team in Eindhoven Region.
- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems.
- Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
- Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
- Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Systematic and analytical trouble shooting.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Making sure the system is fully operational
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
- Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Proposing possible product changes and reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Technical education, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or electronics, aviation technology.
- Knowledge of machine building and commissioning techniques
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge of the English language
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation support
- Networking events
- Free Dutch language courses
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com .