Our client, a well-known Shipyard based in Qatar, repairing more than 7,000 ships during the last 40years, is currently looking to expand their team with a Commercial Manager.
- Manage the Estimation and Invoicing Department
- Provide updates about progress of the projects along with any deviation from the budgeted plan.
- Ensure the Commercial team prepare quotations as per client’s specifications
- Coordinate the preparation of technical tender specifications
- Coordinate and review scope of work for every project/job requirement received from the Client
- Ensure additional jobs or variation orders are raised by the Shipyards Production section during job execution
- Manage all the requisitions for direct purchase and third part services and ensure they are accounted on the jobs
- Coordinate the preparation of draft & final invoices
- Prepare monthly revenue report, status of enquiries and summary of billable/ non billable hours
- Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering
- +6-8 years of experience in Shipyard or Oil and Gas
- Proven experience in fabrication and shutdown projects
- Strong knowledge of general repair outfitting and fabrication operations as well as mechanical and electrical engineering
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- IT Skills such as MS Office, MS Project and Oracle Financial Application
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.