Our high-tech client based in Enschede, Netherlands, is a global acting manufacturing company acting in the field of semiconductors and medical devices. They are currently looking to add 5 CNC Milling Machine Technicians to their existing team. In this role, you have to deal with very complex products on the border of manufacturability every day, which are produced at multi-axis machining centers. These are 2 shift positions.
- Independently reading the drawings and work instructions and setting up the machine.
- Producing the products and carrying out the necessary in-process controls.
- Planning and using the tools and the machines
- Giving good feedback to the CNC-programmer. In the case of quality problems, you do a cause analysis for preventing errors.
- Relevant Vocational Studies/IEK or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Broad demonstrable experience as CNC machining in the industry
- Experience with the use of measuring tools
- Being able to read well technical drawing
- Good communication skills in English
- Being able to deploy tools and machines effectively
- Team player
- Relocation Support (support with finding suitable housing, request for a Dutch Tax Number, opening a bank account and Health insurance)
- Dutch language courses (NT2 level)
- Personal Development Program Training
- Several social activities per year to get in contact with other International colleagues
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: email@example.com.