Our client is searching for a leader and experienced engineer in chemical manufacturing management to manage their Thessaloniki based plant in a safe, environmentally responsible, and cost-effective manner. The right individual will have a proven track managing continuous improvement and production initiatives that impact the root causes of cost, leading the Thessaloniki plant, safety and sustainability.
- Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (MSc equivalent)
- MSc in Management or an MBA is a big plus
- Extensive experience in manufacturing engineering/leadership in chemical or pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical process manufacturing management experience of 5+ years
- Exhibited cost improvement/spend reduction history
- Proven track record of managing associates
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills working with reports and teams
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Greek and English language. German knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to develop talent
- Assisting in establishing current and long-range objectives, plans and policies.
- Advising, guiding, directing and authorizing personnel to carry out major plans
- Managing multiple, complex projects
- Implementing new strategies and Supporting
- Ensuring that all quality standards, specifications and policies are met, driving continuous process/manufacturing improvements and collaborating with Research and Development in product development
- Providing leadership in measuring, assessing and enhancing plant capabilities and performance.
- Salary 2000-3000 gross/month
- Extra Private Health insurance
- Professional development
- Private Car and mobile phone
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.