We are looking for an experienced Chemical or Mechanical Engineer for our client, a leading chemical manufacturing industry in Greece and worldwide, based in Thessaloniki for the role of the Assistant Plant Manager.
- Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (MSc equivalent)
- MSc in Management or an MBA is a big plus
- Previous experience (8+years) in production of chemical or pharmaceutical industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Greek and English language. German knowledge is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills working with reports and teams
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Assisting in establishing current and long-range objectives, plans and policies.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Advising, guiding, directing and authorizing personnel to carry out major plans
- Managing multiple, complex projects
- Implementing new strategies and Supporting
- Ensuring that all quality standards, specifications and policies are met, driving continuous process/manufacturing improvements and collaborating with Research and Development in product development
- Salary 2000-3000 gross/month
- Extra Private Health insurance
- Professional development
- Continuous training
- Private Car and mobile phone
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.