A contemporary greek Μichelin restaurant located near to one of London’s top tourist attractions, the Madam Tussauds museum, and which combines fundamental elements of the renowned greek cuisine, is seeking a Chef de Partie to join their expanding and dynamic team.
- Take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follow the instructions and coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef and supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie or similar role.
- Culinary school diploma
- A high standard of spoken English.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes.
- Ability to multitask and word efficiently under pressure.
The client offers:
- Competitive salary package +meals and holidays included.
- Flexible working schedule subject to the demands of the business.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Full time- permanent contract.
If you are interested, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.