On behalf of our client, a leading multinational company that provides cloud solutions, we are currently looking for a C++ Developer to enhance their dynamic team in Thessaloniki. This position offers the flexibility for remote work.
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary team on AI software projects
- Collaborate closely with data science, engineering, and web development teams to expose new features in both desktop and cloud products
- Maintain and extend existing frontend and core functionalities with the aim to improve usability and performance
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- Ability to write clear, modular code and unit tests
- Comfortable in both Windows and Linux
- Experience with Git (or other version control software)
- Experience with UI/UX development would be a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Remote working model
- Professional growth and development
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.