On behalf of our client, a luxury hotel and rehabilitation centre close to the Swiss city of Aarau, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for Medical Tourism
- Responsible for the development and growth of the B to B business, travel agents, wholesalers, tour operators and high-end concierge services nationally and internationally
- Promotion of Medical Packages, dermatology and Spa services, as well as any other add-ons, along with current out-patient services (cardio, urology, dental, etc.) via established cooperations
- Work closely with marketing, reservations, in-market representatives and sales to grow revenue from all markets
- Responsible for designing and implementing business plans and sales strategies that ensure the growth of sales
- Preparing and executing action plans for the Travel Industry Sales Market to ensure effective searches of sales leads and prospects
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate identified key markets, and participate in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Provide timely feedback to the Director of Sales regarding ongoing sales efforts and will also work closely both with the Medical Director and Hotel Services Team to deliver superior experiences.
- Degree holder
- 2-5 years’ experience selling to the luxury travel agency market for a hotel, resort or destination spa is a must
- Languages: English/ German C1 must, Russian beneficial
If you are interested, please send your CV to our hospitality consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 2313 019150.