On behalf of our client, an international fuel certification, inspection and monitoring organization in the maritime industry, we are looking for English speaking job applicants in the port of Hamburg. The position is referred to as Bunker Surveyor, with primary responsibility for the quality and quantity control of petroleum products and liquids within the port.
- Performing and reporting bunker quantity measurements of fuel for ships
- Taking samples for both BQS and FQT (Fuel Quality Testing) for fuel quality tests by the laboratory
- Follow the entire process in accordance with the requirements of the organization.
- MBO education, preferably supplemented with the Surveyor Liquid |Bulk certificate.
- Experience in the function of bunker surveyor is a clear advantage.
- Recent experience in the maritime and or transport sector and experience with quality inspections is a pre.
- Good math skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- German language skills are considered a plus
- You can communicate well and are patient.
Due to the nature of the job, we expect that working outside office hours and during the weekends is not a problem.
You are flexible, honest, stable, dedicated and you have a steadfast personality.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.