Our client, part of a big Group of companies, is a collaborator in creative IT initiatives in the automobile sector. They focus on future trends like self-driving cars, online car sales, and ride-sharing and they currently want to enhance their team in Greece. Therefore, currently, they are looking for a Backend Developer (Java), to join the Cloud team. The company also offers full remote working conditions and/or a hybrid model for candidates that are based in Athens or Thessaloniki.
- Development of innovative software projects in future trends (connected services, car sharing, autonomous driving)
- Transformation of existing systems into the cloud and development of new solutions in microservices.
- Work in a highly agile environment
- Design, develop and integrate cloud-based solutions using modern programming languages, technologies, and methods.
- Support customers in operating the systems.
- Find, analyze, and solve problems to ensure the smooth use of the infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a relevant field
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with the AWS platform
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, OpenStack
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Fluency in Greek and English. German is a plus
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting projects while being part of an international team
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and 26 days of paid vacation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org