CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
On behalf of our client -a developing, luxury rental car group based in Thessaloniki- we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer, a key member of the management team. The client’s fleet consists of more than 100 vehicles.
The Chief Operating Officer will report to the CEO of the group and his/her main duties will be to oversee and organize day-to-day operations as well as contribute to long-term strategy aiming at the growth the business. Proven experience and leadership skills are necessary qualities.
- Plan and oversee all business operations to achieve corporate goals and accomplish profitability and sustainability
- Maintain control and observe all financial areas of the business
- Develop an annual business plan including budget, and financial forecasting
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the Sales Director to achieve growth targets
- Standardizing of business processes and performance reporting procedures
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed
- Report to the company’s group management
- Create an ‘ownership’ culture with focus on customer excellence
- Challenge, encourage and develop employees to their potential
- University degree in Business Administration, MSc or MBA will be a plus
- 5+ years working experience as a General Manager, preferably in the automobile or car rental industry
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and proven ability to manage a group of people
- Problem-solving skills and ability to operate under pressure
- Business awareness and understanding
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German will be considered a plus
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel
Benefits include company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: email@example.com.