Our rapidly growing client, based on Eindhoven, who is specialized mostly at High-tech industry and machinery is searching for a PLC Engineer in order to reinforce their team.
- Design and program PLC controls meeting high quality demands on a project basis.
- Carry out functional testing of the PLC hardware and software, during the commissioning phase
- Integrate these in the overall control system.
- International on-site work at the customers location.
- Closely work together with the mechanical and electrical engineers for an optimal project execution.
- Monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and take the appropriate actions when necessary.
- Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or Controls Technology diploma with at least 3years of relevant
- Knowledge of and experience in PLC applications (Siemens/ SCADA)
- Able to travel and willing to work at international customer locations
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.