On behalf of a world-class luxury resort, located in the heart of central Switzerland, in the area of Lucerne, we are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to strengthen their dynamic team.
- Support of the Operations Manager in the operation of the restaurant.
- Elaboration and implementation of internal training in relation to the company’s guidelines.
- Ensuring quality control and hygiene standards.
- Supervising kitchen and wait staff and assisting, as needed.
- Keeping detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues.
- +3 years of experience in a comparable position.
- You have completed service training in the catering/ hotel industry or a degree from a hotel management school.
- Knowledge of Micros Symphony.
- Fluent in German (at least C1) and English.
- Any other foreign languages will be an advantage (preferably Italian, French, Russian or Arabic).
- You show sensitivity in dealing with international guests and you are adept at the Mediterranean cuisine.
- Modern staff house provided.
- Many discounts (in the hotel).
- Medical services and insurance.
- Internal career opportunities.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a motivational letter, job references, and documents.