On behalf of our client, a well-known Greek restaurant in Sydney, which operates for more than 60 years in Australia, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Cooperation with the Restaurant Manager to ensure quality customer service
- Supervising a team with diverse talents and responsibilities
- Daily reporting and strategic planning for team objectives
- Managing expenses and supplies within approved budgets
- Monitoring customer and client satisfaction, and quality assurance
- Reporting any problems, accidents or unsafe conditions
- Tracking performance and conducting employees’ reviews.
- Degree in Hospitality studies, Restaurant Management, or related major
- 3+ years of experience in similar Assistant Restaurant Manager role
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience in conducting performance reviews
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Fluency in Greek and English (B2+).
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- 40-50 working hours/week
- 4-year Contract + visa included
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Accommodation assistance.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org