On behalf of one of the biggest shipyard in Doha Qatar, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager.
- Manage the project performances and make sure the project is delivered as per contract requirements
- Ensure project’s schedules and its completion are achieved on time
- Prepare presentations and provide clear explanations/updates to the client and to the Shipyard Head on the project
- Provide updates to the VP- Shipyard on the project status and communicate deviations from the initially agreed project plan
- Manage the project communication plan in order to assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel
- Analyze Shipyard’s objectives and initiatives in order to formulate strategies and suggest changes or improvements to current business plans, policies, and procedures
- Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results
- Organize your subordinates, identify their training and career development
- BSc in Mechanical, Marine or any related field
- 4-6 years working experience as Project Manager in shipping companies
- Good knowledge of MS Project
- Fluent English
- Working experience in MENA countries is considered a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.