Our client, a US start-up company that offers cutting-edge solutions in airspace design and planning, airport operations monitoring, and performance analysis is growing rapidly and looking for experienced Software Engineers to join their team in Thessaloniki. The new team members will assist in expanding the company’s core system. The company also offers full remote working conditions and a hybrid model for candidates who are based in Thessaloniki.
- Design and development of the company’s existing apps and APIs
- Prototype new features and entirely innovative solutions using cutting-edge technologies
- Daily tasks involving troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrade
- Help in the extension of the company’s core system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of C# and . NET.
- Familiarity with Linux, Java, SQL, and RESTful API development..
- Familiarity with software development life cycle processes and tools.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Stock options incentive plan (depending on seniority)
- Hybrid or Remote working & flexible hours
- Work on interesting projects
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com