Our client is a start-up company in the field of healthcare informatics. They are developing digital disease management solutions for doctors/patients to passively and remotely track symptoms, educate both, and enable them to communicate better for shared decision making to ultimately improve patient outcomes. They are currently looking to ad 4 iOS developers to their team.
- Contribute, build, iterate and manage our global mobile iOS application.
- Ensure that code follows the latest design standards and good practices.
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end and product team members to continuously improve the iOS app
- Research and prototype new solutions to difficult problems
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Passion for iOS development, beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Proven experience with the iOS platform and shipping apps into the Apple App Store
- Good programming skills in Swift and deep knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Understanding of design patterns and layered architectures.
- Experience in unit testing and UI testing.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience for the users.
- Independently and quickly adoption of new technologies and concepts.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com.