Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are currently looking for 3 Embedded Software Engineers to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Design, implement & test drivers for microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, and external ASICs
- Adapt existing drivers according to customer Change Requests
- Debug & fix problems in existing drivers according to Failure Reports
- Define, implement and execute unit tests – generate the required reports
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Excellent programming skills.
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts.
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts.
- Ability to navigate, understand & adapt large existing codebases.
- Demonstration of initiative.
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org