Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP 4 Embedded Software Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Design, implement & test drivers for microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols and external ASICs
- Adapt existing drivers according to customer Change Requests
- Debug & fix problems in existing drivers according to Failure Reports
- Define, implement and execute unit tests – generate the required reports
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Involvement in embedded systems projects is mandatory
- Excellent programming skills using
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts
- Ability to navigate, understand & adapt large existing codebases
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a plus
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.