Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP several Test Data Analysis Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Analyze diagnostic errors of vehicle driving cycles and ECU tests
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies in order to analyze the behavior
- Communicate with testers, drivers and the technical department in order to find the cause of the errors
- Write reports with the analysis results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Physics / Mathematics / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Strong communication skills are required
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Familiarity with real-time embedded systems concepts
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.