Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are currently looking for 3 Test Data Analysis Engineers to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Analyze diagnostic errors of vehicle driving cycles and ECU tests
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies in order to analyze the behavior
- Communicate with testers, drivers, and the technical department in order to find the cause of the errors
- Write reports with the analysis results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Physics / Mathematics / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering or similar is required
- A relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus.
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray, and Ethernet
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Familiarity with real-time embedded systems concepts
- Experience in source control, change management, and issue tracking
- Fluency in Greek and English, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org