Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP several Test Automation Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Define, implement and execute automatic HiL test sequences that are added in the customer’s Test Automation Suite.
- Adapt and develop the python-based test-automation platform which is responsible for executing, coordinating and evaluating automatically each test
- Adapt simulation models of the ECUs environment under test
- Run the tests according to the test plan and investigate the failed tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or similar is required.
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Experience with Python high-level programming language
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Experience in modeling electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems in Matlab/Simulink is a plus
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.