Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are currently looking for 2 Test Automation Engineers to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Define, implement and execute automatic HiL test sequences that are added in the customer’s Test Automation Suite.
- Adapt and develop the python-based test-automation platform which is responsible for executing, coordinating, and evaluating automatically each test
- Adapt simulation models of the ECUs environment under test
- Run the tests according to the test plan and investigate the failed tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar is required.
- Experience with Python high-level programming language
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Experience in source control, change management, and issue tracking
- Experience in modeling electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems in Matlab/Simulink is a plus
- Fluency in Greek, English, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org