Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are currently looking for 3 Hardware Design Engineers. to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Analysis, definition, and review of hardware requirements
- Analog and digital hardware design for inverters
- Analysis and simulation of various electronic circuit components
- Testing, verification, and documentation according to the automotive processes
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
- Experience in EMC and ESD protection design
- Experience in circuit simulation and analysis
- Strong understanding of power electronics and actuators
- Good command of Altium Designer
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Fluency in Greek and English, German is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .