Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP several Hardware Design Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Analysis, definition and review of hardware requirements
- Analog and digital hardware design for inverters
- Analysis and simulation of various electronic circuit components
- Testing, verification and documentation according to the automotive processes
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
- Experience in EMC and ESD protection design
- Experience in circuit simulation and analysis
- Strong understanding of power electronics and actuators
- Good command of Altium Designer
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.