Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP 2 Requirement Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Adapt and maintain existing project requirements
- Assist in deriving new Software Requirements from System Requirements and Stakeholder requests.
- Align Requirements with Stakeholders and relevant roles.
- Reorganize/Restructure requirements and communication with all responsible roles (engineers, project managers, group leaders etc.)
- Maintain and report requirements KPIs and regular project metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Professional experience in a relevant position
- Ability to transform information from stakeholders into requirements.
- Ability to understand complex functionalities and their dependencies and create simplified descriptions
- Requirements engineering knowledge and tooling competence
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Moderation skills to lead meetings in order to assure the intended outcome
- Strong understanding & command of the programming language C
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Ability to navigate, understand & adapt large existing codebases
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.