On behalf of a Greek restaurant located in the exotic Nassau, the capital city of Bahamas, we are currently looking for a modern and dynamic Tavern Chef, experienced in modern Greek cuisine.
- Menu planning & recipe costing
- Expediting orders and managing the kitchen in a clean, organized manner
- Employing food safety best practices and making sure that kitchen staff do the same
- Coaching the sous chef and kitchen staff so that they perform at their best
- Determining the quantity of food ordered, to maintain an appropriate supply at the restaurant and ensure food wastage is at bare minimum
- Keeping up with cooking trends and restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Working quickly and accurately during busy periods
- Taking direction and working with the restaurant’s administrative team.
- Degree in Culinary Art
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Willing to modernize the Greek cuisine
- International working experience is a plus.
The client offers:
- 6 shift week (Monday- Saturday), 8am-6pm
- Salary, depending on qualifications/degrees
- National insurance
- Vacation payment (2 weeks)
- Working visa cost
- Round trip ticket
- Good level of english (at least B2+)
- 1 year minimum contract (+choice for renewal).
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.