On behalf of a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions with high-technology equipment, possibilities for continuous professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, we are looking for an Oncologist to participate in the oncology department.
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Medical degree
- Specialized in Radiation Oncology with experience in chemotherapy (or its equivalent as in EU Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Experienced in medical treatment
- Interested and experienced in the field of mamma / colon
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive online language courses
- Proficient in spoken and written English (C1 level).
Our client offers
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 (€ 9.000 month) minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month intensive online language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org