Our high-tech client based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, is looking for 10 Manufacturing Engineers to enhance their team. As a Junior Manufacturing Engineer you will be Manufacturing, Assembling, Integrating and Testing semiconductor metrology systems in clean rooms and laboratories and you also support the early project’s phases in reviewing design documentation of it.
- Acceptance, cleaning and registration of delivered subsystems and parts.
- Prepare facilities and system for the integration of new subsystems and parts
- Assembly, installation and integration of subsystem
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)systems.
- Execute tests on subsystem and/or system level.
- Document progress of assembly and test plans
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing
- Execute and /or implement solutions for problems during integration and testing
- BSc (TEI/EPAS) in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering/Applied Physics or in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on technical activities/industries
- Experience in semiconductor equipment, satellites, flight simulators is a big plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in writing and reviewing Assembly, Integration and Testing documentation
- Able to travel during system installation at the customer site
- Pro-active, problem-solving and hands-on attitude
- Team player and eager to learn
The client offers:
- Unlimited contract
- 26 days paid holidays
- Further development
- Travel reimbursement
- Basic course in the Dutch language
- Pick up from airport and relocation package (1.500€)
- Relocation support (support with finding suitable housing, request for registration, opening a bank account)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com .