On behalf of our client, a constantly growing Greek company with headquarters in Euboea and a team of 120 employees, which has been active for 30 consecutive years in the construction of Public and Private technical projects, we are looking for an IT/ERP Administrator to join their offices in Athens.
- Management and Administration of Microsoft Office 365 for Business applications (Sharepoint, Onedrive, Outlook, Teams)
- Communication with suppliers and external partners, research of new services, process control of supplied products
- Management of ERP systems (SoftOne Business Software) and databases (MSSQL server) in collaboration with external partners
- Supervising and mentoring employees, as well as providing IT support
- Computer Hardware-Software management and configuration
- Keeping up to date with technological advancements in the IT industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of ERP-accounting software and Microsoft Office 365 for Business applications
- Experience in security systems (Antivirus, Firewalls, Antispam, etc.)
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure (systems, networks, DB).
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org