Our client based in Antwerp is looking to hire 5 Bunker Surveyors.
- Performing quantity surveys of a variety of Marine fuels (BQS, On/Off, Sampling) according to ISO13739/SS600/TR48, calculate and report quantities transferred.
- Manual tank measurements, sampling, temperature measurement of Vessel, bunker tanker and shore tanks.
- Performing quantity determination inspections of shore tanks, bunker tankers.
- Accurate complete all required reports/forms.
- Collecting samples for laboratory analysis
- Work in cooperation with vessel personnel (Chief Engineer and vessel representative), Bunker tanker personnel (Barge captain).
- Graduate from Merchant Marine Academy or Bachelor Degree in Oil/Gas Engineering or Marine Engineering or similar education
- Experience in the function of marine surveyor O&P is a clear advantage
- Recent experience in the maritime and or transport sector and experience with quality inspections is a pre
- Good math skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of the English language
- Strong communication skills and diplomatic skills and a good portion of patience